I’m reblogging this again cause it’s that awesome.
Then there’s the Navy
being a girl is really fucking expensive
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR DATES
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR OUR TAMPONS, PADS, ULTRA SOUNDS, PAP SMEARS, OB/GYN VISITS, BRAS, CLOTHES, MAKE UP, HAIR PRODUCTS TO GO ON DATES WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU?
god bless this
how come you claim that a woman has a right to make her own choices, but when women don’t want to be part of feminism, you claim they’re ignorant/don’t understand what feminism is/have internalised misogyny/abuse them without even asking why they’re against feminism in the first place?
I DO WANT EXPLANATIONS.
Two of my friends Alisha and Cory got married last week, and I came across this picture on my facebook feed. Granted I might not be their closest friend, and I really only rely on facebook to keep up with them, but this picture just hit me. Look at her, standing there like a princess, and him, one of the happiest guys I know, weak, weak in the face of love. Love like this is something I wish upon everyone, and I hope they live a wonderful lifetime together.
Flower Childe of the week:
- You will be followed by me
- Unlimited Promos for a week
- A link on my blog for a week
- The next Flower Childe will be required follow the previous Flower childe
- Gain followers (the main idea)
- Must be a POSITIVE (and similar) blog (no self harm, no hate towards others, no Pro anorexia or bulimia)
- Must follow me (moonflowerchilde) & my previous flower childe: Starkissed-dreamer
- Must reblog this post, (likes will not count cause equal opportunity for everyone!)
- Winner will be chosen RANDOMLY by an ONLINE RANDOMIZER to ensure equality.
- Winner will be chosen & announced Friday, September 5th 2014.